Kyzan is the second boss in Grim Awakening.
Health: Kyzan – 22.6 Million HP
- Enrage Timer: 6 Minutes
- Essential Abilities/Traits: Tank Swaps, AOE Cleanse, Lots of purges.
- Toughness Requirement: 500
- Hit Requirement: 520
Suggested Raid Setup:
- Tanks: 2 Tank (I’ve been told that a cleric tank with 21 points in sentinel could handle one of the AOE cleanses as well).
- Healers: 2 Healers (or 3 if you need the 3rd AOE cleanse).
- Support: 1 (Archon or Beastmaster preferred, but a Bard is better than nothing).
- DPS: 5 dps. This fight really favours ranged. If you really need to, you can probably get away with two – but due to certain spread out mechanics any more would be messy.
- Phase Rip – Summons ghosts that will spin in a circle with swords and shoot out a very long rectangular purple box in the direction they are facing. (Think of the purple boxes on Progenitor if you’ve seen it). If you stand in it you take large amounts of damage per tick as well as it will drain mana and energy.