Daglar has posted some PvP Updates on the forums yesterday including some promising information regarding features players should enjoy.…
Today kicks off the celebrations planned by Trion over the next week with the much anticipated announcement of RIFT’s return to Steam, which includes some awesome packages of downloadable content to unlock more in the game from the start. Huge Bonuses coming to RIFT, as well as exclusive and limited time items available from the RIFT Store. Read on for full details.…
RIFT 2.4: Hotfix #8 10/25/13…
* New Raid Rings are available in the RIFT Store for both Empyreal Slayers Marks and Credits.
* Exceptionally Pumpkin Dye is now available under the World Event category!
* Swimsuits are now under the Premium category in the store so that they’re easier to find.
* The new lockbox, Regulos’s Trove, is available between now and November 1st! Open it for a chance at the black squirrel mount or Tier 1 raid accessories!
DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES
* Breaker X-1
– The fight no longer hangs if the Breaker’s main target uses a portal during the Breakdown phases.
* Planebreaker Abominus
– The platforms of the Overseer Council will more reliably teleport players to the current active platform if they resurrect upon them.
– Graviton Bomb: No longer kills pets or damages adds.
– Obliteration Cannon: No longer channeled shortly after a Graviton Bomb has been activated.
– Nutronic Blast: Now fires more randomly at targets, and no longer does critical damage.
Recently I’ve received a few e-mails and questions about the amazing wardrobe contest that we’re running in tandem with Trion. One of the primary concerns is how the contest will be judged and whether or not there’s a possibility for favouritism towards users or a bias against users.
A lot of the judging depends on the scale of the submissions. Seeing as there are already over 200 and it’s only day two this is going to take some significant time to narrow it down – but I’ll explain how the process is going to work:
All screenshots are dumped into a directory structure that has nothing to do with the applicant. We’re going to take all of the screenshots once it is closed and go through them one by one – we’ll really have no idea who they belong to short of if their name is in the screenshot. All screenshots will be filtered through each judges “top” lists and then compared against each judge. This process will help us narrow it down from the possible thousand(s) of submissions down to a smaller number where we can group up and discuss them objectively.…
RIFT 2.4: Hotfix #7 10/23/13…
* Shard Unification has taken place this morning. Please click for additional details.
* The Autumn Harvest scratcher game for Rift Mobile has been updated to include new rewards.
* The number of auctions an individual character may have up is now capped at 200. Anyone with more than capped amount after the update will be allowed to finish those auctions normally.
* The costume armor in the following bundles are now Bind on Account: Avenger’s, Overseer’s, Pathfinder’s and Virtuous.
* The Autumn Harvest Sky Projector is now available for purchase!
* Due to popular demand, swimsuits have been added to the store permanently. Find them in the main Wardrobe category.
* Fixed an issue with some Instant Adventures failing to show the quest objective location.
* Quests: Dream Hive: Players who need to hand in these quests but have left the dream can now teleport into the dream at the location indicated on the map.
The first of this week's featured wardrobes comes from the aloof Sheepy on Shatterbone.
Sheepy explained in their email to me that this wardrobe is inspired by the Valkyrians. I can't say that I saw the reference, not being a Yu-Gi-Oh fan myself, I just liked the wardrobe. Sheepy did an excellent job using brown to balance all the gold colour, as well as giving contrast to display all the intricate details of the pieces. (The buttons on the chest piece are my favourite detail.) Overall I really like the individual pieces Sheepy chose, and he matched them all very well. It's too bad that we don't get to see the cape - I'm curious what he chose to finish off the wardrobe.
Sheepy is wearing:
Striker's Plate Helm
Infernal Plate Gloves
Ascendant Greaves Of Fortune
Infernal Plate Boots
This week's second featured wardrobe is being modeled by the noble Profiteer on Wolfsbane.
The affected Shards, and which will be merged into which, is detailed here, if you have characters on any of these shards you will want to read this info and take steps to prepare for October 23rd. Read on to find out what you should be aware of and the things you’ll need to do before the Shard Unification on October 23rd.…
Posted by Raanor on: October 16, 2013
Autumn Harvest – Thru November 4th
Come join us in Telara for this years Autumn Harvest Announced Today and continuing through the 4th assist Atrophinius and his fellow Fae by gathering Autumn Harvest Sap and Autumn Harvest Signets and purchase exclusive and rare rewards available for a limited time. Bonus XP, Notoriety, Favor, and Prestige will be granted throughout the event as well so take advantage and have some fun this weekend.…
RIFT 2.4: Hotfix #6 10/16/13…
DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES
REALM OF TWISTED DREAMS
* Thanks to new Ascended technology, you can now browse the store while you’re dead!
DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES
* The mobs in Normal Storm Legion dungeons have had their health and damage reduced.
* Breaker X-1:
– To reduce load screen times during the encounter, the “Core” room has been relocated.
* Planebreaker Abominus:
– Should now reset properly when a wipe occurs.
– Growing Calamity: Now does less damage.
– Aggressive Infection: Willno longer be cast on targets afflicted with Intensifying Anguish.
* The trash mobs throughout the instance have had their health reduced by 20%.
* The reward for completing the Planebreaker Bastion artifact ‘Secrets of the Planes’ set will no longer vanish when acquired. The vanity item now has a cooldown and will persist on the player. It must be used at least once in order to grant the achievement.
REALM OF TWISTED DREAMS
* The Night Terrors achievement is now easier to acquire.
Show some love
News You Need
- Primalist Added to Weight Calculator (BIS List)
- Site Stable & Looking for Contributors.
- Website Stability / Stat Weight Issues
- RIFT 2.5: Hotfix #5 12/4/13 NA @ 8AM PST || 12/5/13 EU @ 2AM GMT
- RIFT 2.5: Hotfix #4 11/26/13 8 AM PST || 11/27/13 EU @ 2AM GMT
- RIFT 2.5: Hotfix #3 11/20/13 10AM PDT || 11/21/13 EU @ 1AM GMT
We have a few non-invasive ads, however they can't quite cover the costs of our server. If you've got a spare dollar or few - please feel free to donate.
There will never be any pressure, and RiftScene isn't going to go down without it - so please never feel obligated.
- TrionBrasse: Can't do it. Sorry Trion March 17, 2018
- Tacitus: PVP gear vendors for low-level March 17, 2018
- TrionBrasse: RIFTstream 03/16: new PvP Warfront = TENEBREAN PRISON March 16, 2018
- Icarus: Missing NPC?!? March 16, 2018
- TrionBrasse: No Carnival on Prime :( March 16, 2018